1) Flute – sagala holesaiyum opena vachalum..mooda vendiatha moodina thaan music varum. Plugging all shut and leaving all open makes one a bamboo with holes and nothing much.
2) Guitar – you need to pull some strings to get the right output. Knowing which string to pull and how will help you strike the right chord
3) Gadam – probably the closest to resemble an onsite resource. Nimithi poata thanni kudama use aganum..kavuthu poattu saaathinalum satham musica varanum. Versatality makes one never go”dumb”
4) Tabla – offshore resource equivalent. Offshore lead kitayum adi vanganum. Onsite kitayum adi vanganum. Rendu adiyum correcta reflect panna than music. Ilaati noise thaan.
5) Sax – sometimes people may push your buttons, but remember music is nothing but noise well tamed
6) Trumpet- Equivalent of self appraisal, which even though being the loudest, often considered as un-important
7) Veenai – If not tuned properly, it would simply go “veen” and no nai would seendify
8) Jing-Chuk – the master of all