Hi..I am back

Saritharathoda pakkangala porati paatha...athu namakku sollitharathu onnay onnu thaan...Like all good times this too shall pass. Sandhoshamo..dhukkamo..kondadra varaikum irunthukitu thaan irukkum. After a point of time we have to come out of it. No other go. I am not sure how long its going to take for me to come out of the loss of my dad. May be soon or may not be at all. But onnu mattum nalla puriyuthu. End of the day what matters is your family. Nothing else matters. Will catch you all with some mokkai post soon. Thanks for all your support. Take care.

Comments

G3 said…
Welcome back Gils :)
Anonymous said…
mmm, hope time will heal U soon.
dubukudisciple said…
i pray the almighty to give you the strength to come out of this loss soon
mgnithi said…
u will come out of this soon...
Time will heal everything gils..Take care..
I really pray that GOD heal things faster and make u more stronger

Vaazhga Valamudan!!!
sri said…
I am sorry i couldnt be there. I am very proud of you da. I read your posts on friends - very good one, I wish I could read many such posts on friends from you. You have got the vibe (Somehow couldnt comment in friends post , the link wasnt working)

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Dasavatharam

Pirivom Santhippom